Lead Generation • Paid Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) • Organic Social Media Curation and Management • Graphic Design • Digital Strategy • Content Strategy • Blog Writing
The premier franchise development company, Strategic Franchising offers five affordable service-based franchises with low start-up and operating costs that provide the easiest path to owning a business for entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
- Caring Transitions – By providing older adults and their families with trusted and comprehensive downsizing, right-sizing, estate sales, online auctions, and move management solutions, Caring Transitions has become the nation’s leading provider of senior relocation and transition services.
- Fresh Coat Painters – A nationally-recognized painting and home services company, Fresh Coat is a results-driven franchise opportunity in the booming home services sector.
- The Growth Coach – A business coaching franchise, The Growth Coach helps clients discover better ways to manage both their businesses and their lives with the Strategic Mindset® business coaching process.
- Pet Wants – As the nation’s leading dog food franchise, Pet Wants provides individuals with the opportunity to combine their passion for pets with business ownership.
- TruBlue Total House Care – As the only national provider that specializes in Total House Care for seniors and busy families, both inside and outside of the home, TruBlue is America’s most trusted and respected handyman and house care company.
Strategic Franchising initially contacted MJ2 Marketing to assist with a lead generation campaign utilizing the Meta for Business and LinkedIn paid ads platforms. The MJ2 paid advertising team stepped in and worked on developing the campaigns through the following process:
- Competitive analysis
- Development of audiences and demographic targeting
- Ad copy creation
- Ad creative development
- Conversion tracking and setup
- Campaign optimization
After seeing success through lowered cost per lead from the paid ad campaigns, the Strategic Franchising leadership team then engaged MJ2 to take over all organic social media across LinkedIn and Facebook for all franchises and to launch Instagram for the Pet Wants and Fresh Coat brands.
To further enhance its strategy for boosting top-of-funnel business inquiries, Strategic Franchising entered into a Content and Creative Retainer with MJ2 for four of its brands. The MJ2 team then began managing and developing a Content Blueprint for each of the brands, in collaboration with the Strategic Franchising marketing and leadership teams through weekly Content Strategy calls.
In all, the management and strategic pivots made by the MJ2 team to the paid ads campaign lowered the cost per lead by more than double to about $36 per lead. This resulted in more than 10,000 leads generated via Meta and nearly 2,100 leads generated from the LinkedIn campaign in 2021. The successful paid campaigns continue to generate leads month over month.
On the organic side of the project, the MJ2 Content team began to create two blogs per month for each of the brands, along with featured images and complementary social imagery. The content was based on the strategic direction developed by MJ2 along with the Strategic Franchising leadership team during weekly calls. This organic content is amplified for brand awareness and top of funnel sales generation across the social networks of Strategic Franchising and boosts SEO traffic to each brand’s individual website.
“MJ2 is able to do what big company’s do in our space, with more attention to detail and better customer service! This was one of the wisest decisions I have made as a VP.”
– Chelsea Penzone