MJ2 Marketing is seeking a talented individual to join our team as Digital Marketing Coordinator. This role supports our account managers in organization and execution of their day-to-day work and in doing so will work closely with our creative team and have direct communication with clients.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of professional experience eliciting a strong understanding of social media marketing and executing marketing strategies across several different accounts in a fast paced environment. This is a multi faceted position, so a wide variety of skill sets will be considered. Competency in graphic design, photo/video editing, web design, and creative writing are all positives.
- Contribute on 8-10 accounts/projects under the supervision of account managers, possibly including social media management, email, content writing, and event coverage.
- Work with various account teams to determine overarching strategy, and ensure strategy is followed on each account
- Assist with planning and execution of outreach for client events
- Conduct social media brand research and audits
- Manage social media advertising campaigns
- Participate in internal team and client meetings
- Assist in the creation of graphic design and video assets
- Assist in the creation of web/digital assets and email campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and professional demeanor
- Able to work successfully both independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage deadlines without supervision, taking responsibility for the work at hand, and deliver projects on time
- Able to follow up on team leader or client feedback
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with multiple project teams
- Demonstrated understanding of social media and social media marketing
- This is a 100% in person working environment with a dynamic culture
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in any of the following:
- Graphic Design + Adobe Creative Suite
- Web/UI Design
- Video Editing
- Creative Writing
- HTML and CSS
- Facebook Ads Platform
To apply for this position please download the job application form and attach the completed document to the contact form below.