Digital Marketing Intern
MJ2 Marketing is seeking a Central Ohio college student interested in putting their digital marketing coursework into practice in a boutique digital marketing agency. The ideal intern will be a junior or senior who is working towards a degree in Digital Marketing and is enthusiastic about being part of a fast-paced team.
While there may be week-to-week variety in the work assigned, your primary focus will be on Search Engine Optimization on behalf of several clients in a variety of industry verticals, as well as social media curation for those clients with a focus on movable content, stories, and reels.
What You Will Learn:
- Best practices for social media marketing and SEO, including on-page, content, and technical SEO skills.
- How to use tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, and Google Search Console to support SEO tasks.
- Best practices for optimizing websites and content to boost search engine rankings.
- Ability to evaluate websites for performance and SEO-friendliness, and develop strategies to improve rankings.
- How to write optimized metadata, optimize on-page content, and ensure SEO-friendliness.
- How to generate reports detailing website performance and recommended improvements
- Best practices for curating social media content for a variety of brands in alignment with the content blueprint.
- Communication skills, both in internal meetings and in communication with our clients.
What You Need:
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to work in digital marketing, particularly SEO and social media marketing.
- Working toward or recently finished a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
MJ2 Marketing and its subsidiary, DigitalMaxx is a fifteen-year digital marketing agency located in Historic Dublin. A boutique digital marketing agency, we are client-focused and put our people first, allowing complete autonomy to manage your day-to-day business. We are a collaborative team that enjoys working in-office in a relaxed environment. Your particular schedule will be determined around your class schedule or other commitments. Pay will be commensurate with experience.