We are growing! If you think you have what it takes to be a Social Media Marketing Intern with MJ2 Marketing we want to hear from you.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Content creation and curation
- Analytics and data sourcing
- Social media management
- Creation of social assets
- Planning and execution of events
- Great communication skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Enthusiasm for social media and technology
- Energetic personality with creative spirit
- Handles themselves professionally on social media accounts
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Internet research and navigation skills
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Marketing, or a related field
- Currently active on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blog, etc.)
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Previous strategy and execution of a digital marketing campaign
- This is an hourly/paid internship position. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Hours expected: 15–20 hours/week.
- Opportunity for full-time employment with outstanding reviews
References and a skill test will be required during the interview process. In addition, submit your resume and a write-up explaining why think you would be a good fit for MJ2 Marketing to email@example.com.