Trinity Homes, a luxury home builder with headquarters in Central Ohio. Trinity had been working with HER Realtors and The Ohio State University in 2016 on the Great Home Giveaway, a sweepstakes in which a lucky winner from Ohio can enter win a Trinity home valued at $250,000.
The results from the 2016 campaign did not elicit the number of entries the trio of companies were hoping for. They felt that there was a need for a stronger marketing campaign that would achieve a higher number of entries and a larger targeted email list from opted-in entries.
The MJ2 Effect
Our team met with the Trinity Homes and HER Realtors marketing teams to learn, listen and collaborate on their vision for the project. This helped us formulate a new strategy to increase their digital, email, and in-person footprint, with a goal to increase entries, grow the email list, and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The 2017 Results
- Digital Entries: 1,385
- Total Entries: 6,878
- Total Email Opt-ins: 2,256
- An increase in total entries of 52% from 2016
- One of the two finalists entered through a Facebook ad
- A clean list of 2,256 opt-ins—43% higher than the 2016 list
- Four tickets to the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer for a consolation prize was obtained by MJ2
The 2018 Results
Due to the success of the 2017 campaign, Trinity Homes once again recruited the MJ2 Marketing team in 2018 to drive the strategy and execution of the Great Home Giveaway.
- The project is currently at 5,854 entries
- Our team’s efforts contributed 2,273 entries
- We’re not only leading all groups in total entries but these are 64.12% higher than last year
- Total email opt-ins are at 2,150
- These numbers are projected to increase by 20% by the end of the campaign.
At MJ2 Marketing, we can help you run your next campaign and build your organic email list the right way. Contact us today to get started.
P.S. There’s still time! You can enter until November 3rd for a chance to win a new Trinity home. The winner will be announced during the Ohio State/Michigan game on November 24th.