Research shows that even though only 2% of employees tend to share their company’s LinkedIn content, they fall responsible for approximately 20% of the overall social engagement. Could you imagine what would happen if your entire team effectively utilized LinkedIn? We do.
LinkedIn is a valuable tool for people in business as it offers them the opportunity to network with potential clients and partners, connect with colleagues, and boost their brand. Unfortunately there are still many people that don’t know how to make the most out of LinkedIn, which is why we created a comprehensive training program to provide companies with the right tools to succeed.
Recently, our team offered LinkedIn training sessions to two of our clients—Fireproof and Legacy Maintenance Services. We worked with each company’s employees to educate them on how to utilize LinkedIn effectively.
The following were some of the main topics covered during the training sessions:
- Profile optimization for search
- The positive effect of a professional headshot
- The importance of connecting with people
- What to include in the professional summary
- How to increase presence through groups
- The importance of creating and sharing content
- How 10 minutes twice a week on LinkedIn can make a difference
Here’s what the feedback was from our session:
“MJ2 Marketing really helped us with training tips on LinkedIn that we can start using right now. The informal, round-table Q&A allowed our sales team to ask questions that were most applicable to their profiles and maturity level within LinkedIn.”
– Matt Postlethwait, Business Development Manager at Fireproof
“The LinkedIn training was great. We had nine team members trained onsite, two through a google hangout and one conferenced in. I love that headshots were included during the training from MJ2. We are ready to go!”
– Roy Leahy, President of Legacy Maintenance Services