Sure, we make it our job to help businesses find their niche through social channels. We also make sure we provide our clients with the added tools they need to be successful.
It is one thing to set up an account on a social platform; it is completely different to use it and engage with your intended audience. In order for digital marketing efforts to be successful, businesses need to educate their team on proper sales techniques and how to utilize these social tools to improve team engagement.
We recently conducted LinkedIn training in our office with one of our newest accounts, simpleQuE. The training emphasized five key takeaways for their employees:
- Update your profile with a professional photo, keywords and skills.
- Connect with all your clients and client contacts.
- Follow SimpleQuE (your company) on LinkedIn.
- Share or like LinkedIn posts from the SimpleQuE (your company) brand page.
- Dedicate 10 minutes each day to participating in this space.
Relevant training empowers your team with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively promote your brand online.
It was a real pleasure helping our client learn a new skill set and broaden their understanding of such an important social network.