Category: Community

Red Nose Day

Red Nose Day. Who would have thought such a silly day could bring about greater awareness and change for the needs of children worldwide. Created by the writer and director of movies such as Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral, Richard Curtis organized the first Red Nose Day in 1988. His idea was […]

Read More

As digital marketing strategists, we are often asked to teach and train our clients on how to utilize social media during their events and trade shows. Being active in your social communities during an event not only gains awareness of your brand, but potentially new customers and leads for your business. Here are some of […]

Read More

This past Friday opened up at MJ2 Marketing like any other day. It was a nice surprise to see all of the brands and people posting on social networking sites about World Kindness Day. We had lots planned on behalf of our clients’ networks as well. World Kindness Day is a day that began with an […]

Read More

As I walked through the doors of Mount St. Joseph University, I felt feelings of accomplishment and excitement. The Mount means more to me than just an alma mater. A little over 2 years ago, I walked down the aisle and married my husband at The Mount’s Mater Dei Chapel. Also, my father has been […]

Read More