Video marketing is a powerful tool to connect with your audience and build awareness of your brand. Once considered to be a small piece of an overall marketing strategy, a video revolution has made it a central component to a brand’s outreach and ad campaigns, and particularly of a social strategy.
Did you know:
- 63% of businesses have started using video in their marketing;
- 80% of all consumer internet traffic is video; and
- Video is considered to be 600% more effective than print advertising and direct mail, combined.
Video is attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable – which is the perfect combination for your content marketing strategy. More importantly, video is the language of millennials. They spend 48% more time watching video online than the average internet user, and video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Video has the ability to go viral, especially via social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook;
- Video searchable along with text-based content, and websites that have embedded video are 53% more likely to be listed first on Google;
- Video content garners increased engagement, keeps visitors on a website longer, and encourages engagement and sharing on social media; and
- It builds rapport with your audience, building trust and creating connection with a brand’s followers.
Among the different types of video content, testimonials are some of the most effective marketing tools available. In addition to the general qualities of video that make this form of marketing so attractive, testimonials go a step further in creating a valuable connection with your audience.
- Simple, raw videos are seen as authentic and go a long way towards building trust;
- Videos trigger emotions, so when a client is thankful, relieved, or happy because of a product or service, potential clients will feel it as well.
- Consumers trust user reviews and social proof is a powerful decision-making factor.
At MJ2 Marketing, we put the power of testimonials directly into the hands of our clients and their customers through our branded product, Bounce. Just enter your customer’s email address, set your call-to-action, and in as little as 10 minutes you can have a branded video testimonial to share on your website and social media platforms.
To find out how you can use video in your marketing strategy, contact us today.