J.K. Rowling once said that if you don’t like to read it’s because you haven’t found the right book. We couldn’t agree more. There is nothing that quite compares to immersing yourself in a new world created by compelling written words and designed by your imagination. We might not all be bookworms, but at least one book has made an impact in our lives.
Today, being National Book Lovers Day, we reminisce some of our favorite titles and their authors.
- Megan: Born To Run by Christopher McDougall
- Stefanie: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote / The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Erica: The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Andrew: Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Abby: Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
- Anne: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Lisa:The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein / The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini