With a few weeks left to go until Election Day on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, the citizens of the United States will determine who will be our next president. According to Wikipedia, this will be the 57th quadrennial presidential election. Incumbent President Barack Obama (D) – campaign slogan, Forward, is running for a second and final term during this election. His challenger is former Massachusetts Governor, Republican Mitt Romney (R) – campaign slogan, Believe in America.
Let’s take a look how you can stay informed about this election:
- Official Barack Obama website.
- Official Mitt Romney website.
- The 2012 Presidential Debate Schedule.
- Where are the candidates today.
- Did you miss any of the campaign ads? Watch them here.
- Here’s the 2012 Election entry on wikipedia – for all facts!
- On the go?…. Stay informed! Check out the Best Election 2012 apps for your smartphone.
- The Huffington Post and Politico do a nice job of bringing the breaking news.
- Forbes asks, “What are the swing states in this election? Which one matters most?”.
- It’s not an election without the polling and there is a lot.
- Do you have what it takes to be the President? Try out this game.
- What role is social media use playing in the 2012 Election.
- 200 years of election poster art and campaign slogans.
- Rock the Vote! Register to vote in your area.