The 4th of July is such a great holiday to celebrate. We celebrate our American democracy, the weather is hot, we get to eat American favorites like hot dogs and potato salad, watch a parade and top it all off with fireworks!
Here are some things you can do in Columbus to join in the fun and celebrate.
Red, White and BOOM! – yep it all starts on July 3 for Columbus Ohio. The fireworks kick off at 9p.
– If you decide you want to join in the fun in downtown Columbus, there will be entertainment at various locations.
– And try some tasty treats at the Taste of BOOM!
– Listen to the Red, White and Boom! music on WNCI 97.9
– The City of Dublin (where MJ2 Marketing is located) does a great job of providing entertainment all day. This year Joe Walsh (The Eagles) will perform. Admission is FREE to the various events. Start off with the Fishing Derby, see the Inflation Celebration and the Independence Day parade at 11am, and catch the Canine Frisbee Competition.
– Here are other 4th of July events that are going on around Columbus to celebrate the 4th!
From MJ2 Marketing, Have a happy and safe 4th of July!